Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I've Done It Again

For those of you that know and love me (since, to know me is to love me), you may be aware that I always seem to be doing laundry. This is mainly due to the fact that I am always talking about doing laundry.

A casual, "Man, I've gotta do laundry. I'm running out of work clothes" nestled into each conversation.

Complaints that I have nothing to wear.

Canceling plans because I have to stay home and do laundry.

But really, where am I going with this?

Well. I'm glad you asked.

You see, at least once every two months or so, it is inevitable (yet accidental) that I will make all of my light-colored clothing blue. A pale, pretty blue. However, sometimes a girl just wants a white tank top, you know?

So last night I threw a navy blue dress in the wash with the rest of my stuff and am now magically wearing a pale blue and white tie-dyed tank top underneath my pink Victoria's Secret hoodie (Eat your heart out, Giant Limp Noodle ex-boyfriend!).

Luckily, I've found that this pale blue color bleaches back to white quite nicely.

But why? Why am I telling you this?

Beats the hell out of me!

Enjoy the following videos that I promised my mom I wouldn't post on Facebook:

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Laundry blows. So do Giant Limp Noodle ex-boyfriends.

    I think we're on the same page, sister.

    ReplyDelete