Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On the Bright Side #5

On the bright side...

  • I may be having a Fat Day, scratch that, an Obese Day, but my boobs look pretty good. I'm banking on that, actually. I'm all, Gut? What gut? You do not see wonky, muffin-top rolls! These are not the droids you're looking for! Please, view my lovely lady lumps instead!*
  • I have to run later, but it's for a good cause. Two good causes, actually 1. my gut (see above) and 2. Corey's fitness testing. So there!
  • I haven't spent any money today. And I didn't have to sit outside a Chicken Shack fogging up the glass with my fat kid anxiousness.
  • I'm wearing my glasses which means my contacts will last longer, plus they are the correct prescription so I can actually see better.

AAAAAAND...I'm totally having an amazing pant-comfort day. Especially after yesterday's khaki situation.

Love,

Katie

*Bonus points for using BOTH a Star Wars and a Black Eyed Peas reference in the same bullet.

No comments:

Post a Comment